The full name of Paytm is Pay Through Mobile, which is an Indian Electronic Payment Company. Founder of Paytm is Mr. “Vijay Shekhar Sharma“. Paytm was launched in August 2010 as an Online Mobile Recharge Website by One97 Communication Limited. Paytm provides the convenience of a digital wallet. Through which you can do tasks like Online Recharge, Bill Payments, Ticket Booking etc. very easily.
Ever since Jio has come, On the other hand, the scope of online has increased, due to which people are now also becoming digital and the best medium of digitizing Payment of People is becoming a Paytm Mobile Wallet. But a lot of people still do not know what the Paytm is and how to make its account and what its benefits are.
what is Paytm?
Friends Paytm is a digital payments platform. The bank or wallet provides facility to send and receive money in any bank.
In simple language, Paytm is a digital wallet. We can use anyone to make or take the money and at the same time use it as a shopkeeper, milkman, electricity bill, mobile recharge, etc. easily. It is available in both android and ios as well as also available as a website.
How to create Paytm account
It is very easy to create a new Paytm account. So let’s make it understand with some pictures in a few steps. first, you Go to play store and Find Paytm
step 1. Tap on install and installed Paytm App
step 2. open this app
Also Read –
- TRAI new rules for DTH and plans | pay more cable TV in 2019
- Jio Gigafiber Plans | Price and Jio Gigafiber Full Details in India(2019)
- How To Order Food Online [Noida, Kolkata, Bhopal, Vijayawada] | in 2019
- create Amazon affiliate program account | step by step fully guide in details
step 3. Your Preferred Language
step 4. To create a new account, Tap on Profile on the home screen
step 5. Tap to log in on a Profile page and Select Sign-up
step 6. Sign-up with your mobile number, secure it with a password, enter email id & Tap on Sign up
step 7. Congratulations! Your account has been created successfully
1. Through Paytm you can get payment from your friends, customers. And you can also pay money to your friends. Apart from this, you can also pay for online taxi services such as Uber, Meru, Jugnoo etc.
2. With Paytm, you can pay prepaid and postpaid recharge, DTH recharge, electricity bill, gas bill, water bill.
3. By Paytm you can book online booking of Flight Ticket, Train Ticket, Bus Ticket. And the ticket of your favorite movies can also be booked by Paytm.
4. You can easily shop online for yourself by Paytm. You can do Top Selling Products at Shopping Paytm. Users are also given huge discounts on Paytm.
5. With Paytm, you can send money from your Paytm Wallet to all the major banks in your bank account. And you can easily transfer money to your friends’ bank accounts too.
6. Paytm is given heavy cashback by way of Paytm on bill payment, ticket book, mobile recharge or any other shopping.
Paytm is a good service We must use it to digitally transactions. I hope now that you have come to understand what the Paytm is and how its account is created and what its benefits are.
If you love this article, then definitely share it with your friends.